If you want to play Minesweeper but you don’t know how to play? Then here’s the full guide about How to play Minesweeper. Also, follow the steps that you can easy to finish it.
The rule of this game is very simple and the number of the block shows the number of mines neighboring to it and you have to flag all the mines.
Some terms that you have to follows:
- Flag: First you have to put a flag in a zone when you have confirmed that there is a mine.
- Question Mark: that to put a question mark when you suspect that there is a mine. But it is useless.
- Smiley face: Click it if you want to reset the game, you can also press F2 instead.
First of all clicking randomly in the minefield in anticipation of you get a decent amount of spaces empty, If you hit mine all through this, don’t worry, just start a new game. It is a standard item.
Now second thing understands the Numbers: A box space with a number on it means that there is a mine honestly touching that space. The real numbers on the area correspond with how many mines it is moving. Space can have up to 8 mines touching it: more than it, below it, to the right of it, to the left of it, and all four diagonals. A cleared space that doesn’t have a number on it isn’t touching a mine.
Strategy: How to Play Minesweeper
Are you look for spaces with the number 1 because they will only have one mine touching them and you should be able to take away someplace the mine is or isn’t. If you know for sure where a mine is, then you must have to click it right, and a flag will be located on that space (flagging is optional). The flag is just to remind you that the extract is there. Continue using the deductive way of thinking until you clear the entire board! Be careful; now and again there will be a condition in which you have to make a guess.
Also, there are some notes that you should know about minesweeper.
- Just Press the F2 button to restart the game.
- Do not use the question mark; it would just be a waste of time.
- The game completes when you have opened all the safe blocks not when you’ve flagged every mine.
- If you by chance click on a mine, just keep your mouse button held down and slide your cursor
- And Start from the middle, you have a first chance to get caught if you start from the side.
- You can change the settings and difficulty from the Game tab.