Are you looking for how to play Xbox 360 Games on Xbox One? Then there is a right place to find. The good news is that the Xbox is now supported Xbox 360 Games on Xbox One.
Xbox One is a world most powerful gaming console right now, and when it was released the new Xbox one at a time it was not backwards compatible with Xbox 360 games, but after the latest update, it has been introduced and many Xbox 360 games.
How to Play Xbox 360 Games On Xbox One [Step by Step]
Let’s follow the guide to Play Xbox 360 Games On Xbox One.
- First of all, you need to check out the comprehensive list of compatible titles that are supported or not on the official Xbox site. You’ll find a list of Xbox 360 games that can be played on Xbox One.
- Now go and turn on the Xbox One and navigate to the “My Games” section of your home screen.
- And Scroll all the way to the right, where you’ll find the “Ready to Install” section. You’ll find that your 360 games are accessible there for download if they are compatible with Xbox One.
- Select the game and confirm that you want it to be installed on your Xbox One. You’ll then be able to select it from your list of playable games.
If you have a disc-based Xbox 360 game then you can follow the below steps:
- First Turn on Xbox One.
- And Insert the 360 game discs into the console.
- After that, it will see a message that indicates that the game is downloading to your hard drive.
- Now, wait for it to finish downloading, which will depend on the size of the game.
- Once the game has finished downloading, you will be able to play it.
Here’s you can find the list of backwards compatible Xbox 360 games on the Xbox website.
The list of backwards compatible Xbox 360 games are daily updated, so check the list time to time if there are games you would like to add to your collection.
Hope you like this post and very helpful for you, Xbox one is a fantastic console for all if you tried to play Xbox 360 games, so it’s too enjoyable.
Want to play newer games? Check out our guide How to Play Xbox one Games on PC