Here’s you can find how to play 3ds games on pc with Citra 3DS Emulator. So when I searched for it, then I will find the solution from the Citra. Citra has to developed first emulator for the Nintendo 3DS games. And it can run almost all homebrew games and some commercial games. So let’s show you how to play Nintendo 3ds games on pc.
Citra 3DS Emulator is a most powerful and treading emulator for Nintendo 3ds games. If you are Nintendo 3ds gamer and want to play 3ds games on your pc, then 3DS Emulator for pc is the best choice for you.
Before you can start playing 3ds games on pc, you need to download Citra 3DS Emulator on your PC or Mac.
If it’s done, then open up the Citra Setup application by clicking the .exe file form download folder. AND install the application and open it. After you’ve done that, you can begin Citra any time you like by merely opening Citra from your Start Menu or the auto-created Desktop shortcut.
If you want to update Citra, then you simply download the latest CitraSetup.exe and run it; it will restore the current installation of Citra on your system with the latest one.
After that you’ve installed Citra, there’s at rest a lot of configuration to do. As well, you might be wondering how to even get those 3DS games onto your PC. below given steps that you can easy to Getting 3DS Games On Your PC.
How to Play 3DS Games On Your PC
Rip Your 3DS Game Cards (Recommended)
Use GodMode 9 or Decrypt9WIP to rip the data from your game cards with this guide.
Download Your 3DS Games
Now you have to download your 3DS games; you can use the Wii U USB Helper. Wii U USB Helper allows users to download Wii U and 3DS games/DLC directly from Nintendo’s servers, saving people the trouble of sifting through shifty sites or removal their games from their systems. However, to use USB Helper to download your games, you will need to have system title keys for 3DS games. We can’t provide these for you, and we don’t condone illegal methods of obtaining them.
- To open 3DS games once you’ve downloaded them, navigate to the right executable file from within Citra and click “Open.”
- Configuring Controls for 3DS Games.
- Now Once you’re done with Citra’s configuration settings, head back to the main menu and click on File -> Load File, then navigate through your folder and select the extracted 3DS games you downloaded.
- Run the game once it loads on Citra and you are good to go. Below is “Ocarina of Time 3D” running smoothly on Citra. Other 3DS games such as Super Mario, Pokémon, Mario Kart 7, Super Smash Bros, Sonic Generations and Major’s Mask run perfectly well too.
Recommended Games with Good Compatibility
- A Link Between Worlds
- Ocarina of Time 3D
- Majora’s Mask 3D
- Sonic Generations
- Super Mario 3D Land
- Mario Kart 7
- Super Smash Bros
- Pokémon Sun/Moon
- Pokémon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire
Of the games you can play on Citra, is the best for all day and also it gives you additional configuration from this guide. These are all classic games of the highest quality (system sellers, even) and we highly recommend them if you want to have the best Citra experience!