Are you looking for how to Play Pubg Mobile on Windows PC or laptop? Then this is the right place to find. Here‘s we have got the solution to play Pubg Mobile on the windows system using the Pubg Mobile Emulator.
Pubg Mobile has a recently launched game for Android and iOS platform as well as it’s available on the Microsoft Xbox One console. Also, PUBG knows as a player unknown battleground, and it is now mostly played a game online. The game was a well-developed survival challenge. So It is the one unique game to play. Nowadays PUBG is good on mobile, but it is the real battle experience that you can get on a PC is still to be found on its mobile version.
Pubg Mobile for PC requires a high-end desktop with a decent graphics card. In the mobile version, it’s is made for low-end devices so that it can run smoothly on a smartphone. There are many people have a tried to install the PUBG mobile PC with the help of an Android emulator like Bluestack and Nox. So when you tried but don’t feel the original experience that PUBG can officially offer. Yes, PUBG has to launch Tencent emulator for specially Pubg Mobile PC gamers. Which is the initiator of this game has decided to start the official version that is designed primarily for PUBG mobile emulation on PC – Tencent Gaming Buddy.
What is Tencent?
Tencent is an alternative to the Bluestack or Nox emulator. Which allows users to PUBG mobile version on their PC. While the mobile version has low system requirements, so using this emulator you can play even on low-end PC. The graphics are not as good as the original PC version, but it is not bad either. The gameplay is excellent and with the controls, it offers you can get the ultimate experience of online gaming.
How to Play Pubg Mobile on PC
So if you want to play Pubg Mobile on PC Using Tencent Pubg Mobile Emulator then follow the below-given steps.
- First of all, you need to Download PUBG Mobile Emulator from below link.
- Now just Install the Tencent Gaming Buddy file on your Windows PC or Laptop.
- Next, Open Tencent Gaming Buddy; make sure you have an active internet connection to proceed further.
- And it will Download some files to complete the setup.
- Next to the downloading process is on.
- Once you were downloading and installing, you need to Choose the graphics quality that you want to play on.
- After that, you want to Go to the menu button in the top right corner and click on settings. Here set the parameters depending on your PC configuration.
8. That’s it, Now Enjoy the game!
If this office PUBG mobile emulator has been released, you do not longer to use other Android emulators like NOX or Bluestacks. Also, many games are available in the mobile version but gamers are looking for the play on Windows PC then you should try out this Xbox one Games on PC and ps3 games on pc.
Want to play newer games? Check out our guide How to Play 3ds Games on PC